Tuesday 4 June 2019

Review Of Dolgix Memory(RAM) Module DDR3 1333 MHz

I bought these RAM modules for my PC when my Transcend RAM died. Since these were new at that time in order to test these i bought these. First month they performed like a normal RAM but later these started freezing my PC (lags) and sometimes shows BSOD(blue screen of death) itself. So i contacted them for help and they replied the next day. They told me to come to their service centre and i went there with my modules. They told me to leave the modules and they will check them and will tell what to do. I waited for a week for their reply and then the next day i went service centre on my own and they said that they contacted me and said that the modules are fine and returned me back and said if the problem still exists then they will just replace these ones with new ones. So again same problem occurred this time and i went to them again this time they said they will give me new one until they get package themselves. I asked them if they can deliver me through speed post or mail and they agreed on this. I waited for 14 days and still didn't got the modules so i called them and they said that they already dispatched the package and after 4 days i went to them in order to know what is going on. They had the package but didn't try to call me once, so i just took the ram and got home and after two months they stopped working again. What i am trying to say is that this company is new, let them get good at this. I don't say that you should buy their product, wait for at least one year until they make their modules better. My experience with them was very poor and even i got my module replaced, it still got faulty itself. The modules i bought came with two years of warranty still not worth it.

There are three types of RAM modules they sell which are normal,gold and zip.
Thanks For Reading My Review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment