Monday 3 June 2019

Review Of Spigen Legato Sport R53E Wireless Earphones

Spigen Legato Sport R53E Wireless Earphones


Hello to my review of Spigen earphones which i just bought previous week. To be honest except comfort, connectivity and some other features i don't like its sound quality, like on my phone(oneplus 5t) these does not sound that great. This is not either for gaming not for music lovers from my perspective.



I bought this earphone because this was on sale and it got pretty awesome features as well. Like it is a sports earphone so first it is IPX7 water-proof for all activities (gym, hiking, cycling, swimming etc) also it is very light and have decent noise cancelling. It has Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. Connectivity is just awesome like they connect super fast and are pretty fast too like no delays whatsoever maybe because these have aptX connectivity technology. With one charge you can use them for like 16 hours ! and they charges quickly too. I played games with these on my phone and on my PC too and they really amazed in performance. To connect them hold the power key for some seconds until it says "Pairing" then search for them through you Bluetooth device.


Ok after features let's talk about the only thing about this earphone i don't like which is sound quality. Personally i don't feel like it's that bad but it's bad for certain situations like it does not sounds good with my OnePlus 5T and with some songs you might not like them, the sound is basically compressed and if you like music i do not recommend these for you. Also these sound just ok with my laptop maybe because my laptop has B&O audio specification ? i don't know.


Also after one week these started distorting with my phone but not with my laptop, i restarted my phone still no results. On the right side of earphone you have power button which also acts like play/pause button and can be used to accept calls. There are volume rockers as well on right side but there is nothing on left side of earphone. Well i do use them for video lectures online or for some tutorial videos. These are not at all for music and movies for me don't know about you guys, you might like them since everyone has his own taste of sound. You can't tell the difference until you hear them by yourself. Also sadly these do not come with any warranty and are not even returnable.

What's Inside Box ?
✅Pair of earphones
Different earbuds
❌Carry Case

Thanks For Reading My Review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment