Saturday 1 June 2019

Review Of SkullCandy Smokin Buds 2

Smokin Buds 2


Hi everyone, this is my review of Skullcandy's Smokin Buds 2 Earphones. I have been using these for very long time for like 6-8 years also i bought these again because these satisfy my needs and these are made mainly for music lovers. The audio these pair deliver is just amazing and comes in six different colors. With this price point if you want proper bass and style with comfort then these are for you.




First of all i have bought the exact pair displayed on left and one white one(which lasted for 4 years !) and i loved them both but sadly my white one got stolen . Ok setting my story aside i can say that these earphones are rigid, if my earphones didn't got stolen they could have been working up until now also these have tangle free wire and they never get tangled wherever i put them either in my jeans pocket or in my bag. These are not waterproof so be careful. Talking about sound quality there are no words for these earphone but it depends on your own taste like i until you hear the sound of these yourself you can't tell the difference, you may like them you may not so go to nearby store and listen to them.




I bought these when i was looking for good earbuds online and got my eyes on these. I can say that i was lucky to found these. I have tried other earphones too but they either are not comfortable or they don't deliver the sound i need. Also these earphones come in wireless version too ! displayed on right side.These earphones have very good noise cancelling. These earphones have remote button with mic as well which can be used to pause/play music, change music and accept calls. One more important thing is that these might not sound good with the device you are using these with, I have used these on my Oneplus 5T and i can say that these pair performed way too well for me, you can always customize the sound or use Dirac HD Sound for Earbuds(Oneplus 5T users).These come with two years of warranty as well so use them without any trouble.

What's Inside Box ?
✅Pair of earphones
Different earbuds
❌Carry Case

Thanks For Reading My Review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment